– Dibond, white / Forex PVC, acrylic, foam, foamboard, Kappa, light panel, wood, cardboard, DM.
– Materials provided by the customer, in which case it will be indispensable to carry out preliminary tests in order to guarantee good ink fixation and the desired visual result. We accept totally flat and reasonably clean materials.
– Matte, satin, glossy and metallic paper.
– Vinyl: matte, glossy, translucent, transparent, electrostatic, micro-perforated.
– Canvas: matte, satin, micro-perforated, backlit.
– Film: special roll-up, pop-up, backlit (Duratrans type).
– Textile: banners and synthetic fabrics.
– Matte paper for fine art reproductions
– Traditional baryta paper.
– Special paper for black-and-white reproductions.
– Decorative wallpaper.
– Polyester Canvas fabric (decorative).
– Cotton Canvas fabric (painter’s canvas-style).
– Metallic inks.
– Eco-friendly inks.
– Spot UV varnishing and resin coating.